For sale: 65 401, Turbo 400, 3.08 posi *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

Sorry to say but both bumpers are in really bad condition, rusted through in places, and the rear bumper has been twisted too. Exterior body-wise, the only items the car has to offer are stainless door trim, the front grille, some emblems, front fender inserts, and headlight bezels. Gas cap is decent. Most sheetmetal is rusted through. Mechanically it has a lot to offer.

Is this a 2 door? I'm looing for the fornt door panels. I have a '65 Wildcat convertible w/ power windows, paddle type door handles and remote mirror.

Also looking for a black steering wheel in good shape.

Thanks.

Greg

gjh6801@cs.com

BCA#38869

• 2 weeks later...

Power bench seat and fan shroud have been sold, but still many good parts left! Engine, trans, 3.08 posi rear...all still available, will partially disassemble for easier shipping.

• 1 month later...

This 65 Wildcat is STILL available for parting: the 401 engine, 400 trans and posi rear are still here, interior and misc parts too...just ask. I can work with you on shipping arrangements, including parts disassembly if necessary.

I bought this car to save it from the crusher, but time is running out.

If there is something you may be interested in, please don't wait to email me. It has to be out of the yard before much longer.

Mike

$400 for engine and tranny together, or $250 each. Delivery will be another story, I can deliver them myself at extra cost within a reasonable distance from Springfield, Il...up to 150 miles. Over that distance, we will have to figure something out. Thanks!

At this point in time, the engine still has everything on it. Tranny will include the torque convertor also.

2-piece driveshaft is also available for $50.

$200 for entire rearend, $150 for center section alone. I can email you photos if you email me at arrowhead1965@hotmail.com Shipping will be an issue for the entire rearend, it will have to be diassembled into several boxes. Note: this car sat unused in the same spot from 1978 until 2002, so the housing\drums are quite rusted, but the gears\differnetial are fine and look very good, and posi is still tight.

Thanks!

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Have pulled the differential loose from the rearend, gears are in excellent condition...can email photos if interested. Many parts still available! Car will be hauled off to salvage yard within few weeks, so let me know what you are looking for soon! Thanks!

• 1 month later...

65 Wildcat had a temporary stay of execution! It is still here, and I'm still parting it out...but it will be gone before long. Let me know what you are looking for... 401 is here, still complete, air cleaner to oil pan. 400 switch-pitch trans is out of the car and ready to go. I have removed the 3.07 posi differntial to sell seperately if desired. Some interior items left. Email me for part and photo requests...I do not check this post everyday! [color:"blue"] Arrowhead1965@hotmail.com [color:"red"] Thanks!