BucketofBolts

1933 Studebaker Speedway President Model 92 Brougham St Regis 2-door coupe

Out of the 45,000+ units manufactured for Studebaker's 44 models for the model year 1933 I have the opinion that less than 55 units were made into the 1933 Studebaker Speedway President Model 92 Brougham St Regis 2-door coupe.   As far as I am aware there are no surviving units. If anyone is aware of a surviving unit I am interested in purchasing it regardless of condition. Base price f.o.b. @ $1,605 with wheelbase at 135 inch and a 337 cu. inch engine. For the 1933 model year Studebaker only made 639 total units for all six models of the "Speedway Presidents". 

On 2/2/2019 at 1:29 PM, BucketofBolts said:

Out of the 45,000+ units manufactured for Studebaker's 44 models for the model year 1933 I have the opinion that less than 55 units were made into the 1933 Studebaker Speedway President Model 92 Brougham St Regis 2-door coupe.   As far as I am aware there are no surviving units. If anyone is aware of a surviving unit I am interested in purchasing it regardless of condition. Base price f.o.b. @ $1,605 with wheelbase at 135 inch and a 337 cu. inch engine. For the 1933 model year Studebaker only made 639 total units for all six models of the "Speedway Presidents". 

Yep I have one 

Very cool, please post the pix of the 33 studebaker, I also have looked for years for a surviving example. Thank you.

When a newcomer posts a flippant quip

stating he has that rare model, we want to 

think he's honest;  but in my humble opinion,

"I'll believe it when I see it!"

• Like 1

Until I posted a want add on both the HCCA and here looking for a 1931- 33 Franklin I would not have believed there were that many scammers lurking. But after I posted,  I received well over 15 private messages saying they had one and half of those messages used the same old auction pictures from across the web. It is a good thing here you can see just how long a person has been a member and his activity. 

• Like 1