I heard that statement for the first time when a Honda Goldwing owner offered to tow a guy's Harley.

Pushing a car with a chain... umm hmmm

On 2/28/2019 at 4:09 PM, old-tank said:

Found some that will work.  http://suspension.com

part number:  bulk-2007     $5.67 each, need four.MVIMG_20190227_161852779.thumb.jpg.b98869c59036e3eadc7d0bd2443cd107.jpg

They need some modification to fit:  the flange end is domed and is easily sanded, filed or ground down flat; they need to be cut to length...hose cutter worked for me.

They did not ship with lube, so buy some if you don't have on hand.

On 3/3/2019 at 9:27 AM, old-tank said:

No sleeve. Other than the dome on the flange end and longer length they fit the 1 1/8 inch bore of the panhard bard and the the 5/8 inch pins.  They are installed, but no test drive yet.  I don't expect much difference from stock...just hope they last longer than the other available bushings.

"I don't expect much difference"  Wrong!  There is a huge difference.    Driving on crowned roads:  right lane or left lane (passing cars) it is as stable as any vehicle I own.  Same with high winds, up to 40 mph winds I have encountered (any direction)...I forgot I was driving a 55 Buick!  A combination of New + Polyurethane and the rear does not steer the car.  I am going to order some more for another 55.

• Like 2

Thanks for the check back Willie! I was seriously starting to think about a rear sway bar after my last jog over the mountains but now I have a much cheaper option to explore. As always, you are a great help to these forums and I appreciate you posting. 

• Thanks 1