dcwilliamson

1929 Nash 4 passenger coupe w/rumble seat

Google Images has several 460 coupes. Some with side mounts, some without, some with wood spokes, some with wire wheels and one with disc wheels. They are really great looking cars.

Would anyone be willing to comment  on approximate value of a 1930 Nash coupe with the twin ignition straight 8?  It’s in similar condition to the 29 pictured in this thread but it has the bijur lubrication system and thermostatically controlled radiator shutters.  It seems the twin 8s don’t trade hands often so it’s hard to find a value but they seem to be rather uncommon.

As I posted earlier,  a friend sold a 34 twin ignition straight eight business coupe in slightly better shape for 8500 bucks.  That car would have a bigger market than the earlier cars because of the styling.  Although 32-34 may all be about the same, value wise.

I once had a 1929 Nash model 440 with the twin ignition 6. It was a very smooth running engine. At idle you can balance a nickel on the valve cover without it falling. I remember the wood in the roof was difficult to repair and it had some of the lowest grade pot metal I had ever seen, other than that it was a fine automobile.