Paying it Forward

MrEarl

On 12/7/2023 at 11:46 PM, neil morse said:

Okay.  Got it.

Hey Neil. I personally don’t “got it”. 😊I started the Pay it Forward thread thinking it would help prompt folks to show their generous nature and list items they no longer have a need for or just need gone.To “prompt” being the key factor. It being pinned was a constant reminder of same. Looking back over the years it seems it was doing just that. When I saw it had been unpinned and by who, I figured they had their reasons so just left it at that. Somewhat of a learned habit for avoiding conflict and keeping the peace ✌️😊

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MrEarl said:

Hey Neil. I personally don’t “got it”. 😊I started the Pay it Forward thread thinking it would help prompt folks to show their generous nature and list items they no longer have a need for or just need gone.To “prompt” being the key factor. It being pinned was a constant reminder of same. Looking back over the years it seems it was doing just that. When I saw it had been unpinned and by who, I figured they had their reasons so just left it at that. Somewhat of a learned habit for avoiding conflict and keeping the peace ✌️😊

Haha -- To be honest, I don't "got it" either, but when it comes to what gets pinned, Peter is the boss. 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2020 at 3:53 PM, NC-car-guy said:

Assortment of seat skirts, timing covers, antennas and fuel pump cores. Free. Pay shipping. I need to clean this place up. Save me the trouble of shipping and bring your truck? I'll give you more than you can carry. Harmonic balancers, spindles, engines, steering boxes, bumper brackets, vent windows, starter cores, air cleaners, crank shafts, etc.

20191123_093844.jpg

@NC-car-guy  I know this is a long shot, but are any of these still available? The look like they migth fit a '55 4 door special.

Edited by The Creative Explorer (see edit history)
  • Like 1