Front marker light assembly removal?

Rob in VA

Is there an easy was to remove these?

One of the blinker bulb assemblies has come off and needs to be repaired.  Plus, it seems like it would be easier to polish the lenses if there were off the vehicle.

Thanx.

Rob in VA

1991 Reatta Red Coupe

From an odor removing perspective, is it worth it trying to remove the carpet from the car altogether and then dying it or trying to keep it in? Bearing in mind that this thing has been sitting in a wooded, humid area for eight years. There is some mold, but most has been dried out by keeping it in the garage for months.

From my experience, the problem area may be the moisture that is likely retained under the carpet, even though it may feel dry on the top surface. I had a somewhat similar experience, and even after the car had sat in to the garage for over a year, I found actual puddles, along with corroded splices, which was a surprise. I did not remove the carpet, way to much work for me, but after removing the seats and the door sill trim, I rolled the carpet back as far as possible and raised it up so I could place small fans in the area and let them run for a couple of days. Despite the amount of moisture, the paint on the metal floor pans was bright and shiny. 

That said, a moldy smell may be difficult to correct as it gets into just about any absorbent surface, seat padding, sound deadening, headliner, even the sunvisors.