Sign in to follow this  
Lisa P

Rear quarter and dogleg repair progress!

Recommended Posts

Here are some before (the top two photos) and after photos of the repairs I've done.  I had a donor rear quarter for the right side and used the dogleg, rocker extension and wheel well arch.  This replaced the older repair attempt that was made by the previous owner.  I purchased a rocker extension and a portion of the wheel well arch for the left side.  After welding these in, I did my best to blend it all with body filler.  The left side was more extensive due to a crease that ran along a portion of the quarter panel just above where the molding bolts on.  I tried to get it out, but I could not get it smooth.  This is still a learning experience for me, and at least it is better than it was : )  Now if I could just find the front tabs that bolt on to hold the wheel skirts on...

2018-08-25 22.04.20.jpg

2018-08-25 22.04.46.jpg

20190121_132941.jpg

20190121_140746.jpg

Edited by Lisa P
Added more information. (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this