Elpad

Buick paper ads

Benefits of AACA Membership.

2 hours ago, Elpad said:

4ABBB0DA-979D-4E9B-ACBD-663C56801E01.jpeg

I remember those Palm Beach editions.  I would challenge anyone to find one left today.

• Like 3

I found this in the 1988 Buick Marketing Manual..... appears to be intended as an ad.

Interesting and rare option ...the Regal offered the 4 - seater option for a short time

4 B1B.jpg

• Like 1

This ad was in the 1928 souvenir program for the Paris Salon ( auto show) held at the Grand Palais exhibition Hall located on the Champs - Elysees

this salon took place in October 1927

BUICK1928advertPARIS001.jpg

Edited by Walt G (see edit history)
  • Like 1

This ad from 1937 appeared in the souvenir program for the annual Fireman's Day for the Inc. Village of Floral Park, Long Island , NY  which is located just west of Belmont Park horse race track . I have been the official appointed Historian for the village for two decades ( NY state requires a appointed historian for incorporated villages it is a state law) . My family has resided in Floral Park for 96 years. I drive around town in my 1940 Buick Roadmaster conv. sedan and the Mayor and Trustees still put up with me - amazing.

1937BUICKadvertFlPk001.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barney Eaton said:

I found this in the 1988 Buick Marketing Manual..... appears to be intended as an ad.

Interesting and rare option ...the Regal offered the 4 - seater option for a short time

4 B1B.jpg

Following the Rivera's four seat personal luxury car.  Has anyone seen one in person. Or did this never make it into production?   Riviera took their clues from Ford's 1958 'Square Bird' Thunderbird.  Corvette and Thunderbird were two seat personal luxury cars, what four seat cars were the first?