Really need some help identifying what kind of frame this is.

BFilter44

There were many trucks produced in the "hard rubber" era. Unfortunately all I can tell you is that it is not Packard. The rear hubs look very similar to Packard but the rest of the chassis does not match. Packard's used a Timken rear end as did many other manufactures of the day.  Might be a place to start.

Greg in Canada

Edited by 1912Staver (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, BFilter44 said:

I also noticed on the tire that you can two letters that end the word with “O” and “N”. If this helps with anything. 

It probably says, "GOODYEAR CUSHION" on the side of the tire. I see the "HION" on the left side. Here is an example....

Goodyear Cushion tires.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

Another suggestion is to remove what's left of the heavy timber cabin supports and take several more photos of the actual truck parts. 

There are a few truck guys on this site however there is also a remarkably good British site that specializes in military vehicles. American built trucks were often used during WW1 , roughly the time this truck would have been built and a number of the people on that site are very involved with American trucks of this era. There is a "what is it" section in their forum similar to the one on this site and someone might have a better idea than the predominately vintage car people here on the AACA.

The rear end housing on your chassis definitely has a strong resemblance to a Timken unit. Some better photo's might be able to confirm.

Greg in Canada

Edited by 1912Staver (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1