Made In Michigan

WTB-1937 rear window garnish molding

Now that all the mechanical work is finished on my 37, I have turned my attention to the interior. I just finished the seat and got it back from the upholstery shop and it looks great. Totally forgot that I am missing a rear window garnish molding so if anyone has one in decent condition I would be interested in purchasing it for my project.Thanks, Frank.

On 1/25/2019 at 3:51 PM, Made In Michigan said:

Now that all the mechanical work is finished on my 37, I have turned my attention to the interior. I just finished the seat and got it back from the upholstery shop and it looks great. Totally forgot that I am missing a rear window garnish molding so if anyone has one in decent condition I would be interested in purchasing it for my project.Thanks, Frank.

I do have them. I'll be in the shop in April. I'm still on the road.

Dave,

We are looking for several parts for a 35 Dodge 2nd series -so the cab parts are the same as 36. Need a 3-way seat and frame; can do some repairs to the frame.  Bed Floor pan (we've contacted a local sheet metal shop; but he has yet to get back to us if he's able to do it), 5 hubcaps-appears they were only made 35,36-would accept repops if accurate, horn, front bumper bolt covers (the diamond shaped ones). Understand you're still on the road. Once you're home would appreciate your help. Thank you!!