Sign in to follow this  
mojoe59

Rushmore Headlight

For Sale;  Pair of Rushmore Headlights;   Brass lights, 8" diameter body with 9 1/2" expanded face/door.  Very good restored condition.  Glass reflectors,  Segmented lenses in doors,  All original lights.  Asking $2,200.  Call or e-mail.  860-868-7012     jps359@aol.com   Thanks,  Joe

PA020031 (1).JPG

PA020032 (1).JPG

PA020035 (1).JPG

• Like 1

Nice pictures of one of the nicest design brass era headlamps.  If I didn't already have a pair of the same thing I would be speaking to you about these.  Are these just polished or are they also coated?

Al

Edited by alsfarms (see edit history)

4 hours ago, alsfarms said:

Nice pictures of one of the nicest design brass ear headlamps.  If I didn't already have a pair of the same thing I would be speaking to you about these.  Are these just polished or are they also coated?

Al

4 hours ago, alsfarms said:

Nice pictures of one of the nicest design brass ear headlamps.  If I didn't already have a pair of the same thing I would be speaking to you about these.  Are these just polished or are they also coated?

Al

The lights are just polished.  I can coat them if someone want them that way.  I don't coat the lights until asked for.    Thanks,  Joe

The lights are simply polished.  Can coat them if someone wants them caoted.  Thanks,  Joe

• Like 1

Thanks for your update on this beautiful pair of Rushmore lamps.  Someone should be knocking on your door!

Al

Bob,    doors open in same direction.  Open to offer.   E-mail is    jps359@aol.com    or   860-868-7012