AACA Library - Massive eBay Auction and Sale at our Black Swan Booth

mhocker

January is a time for resolutions, and we are set on clearing out our stash of extra items! We are currently running an eBay auction of 260 pieces of automotive literature, including the likes of 1950s Porsche brochures, prewar owner's manuals, rare dealer data books, and much more. The auctions will be ending from Sunday through next Thursday. You can find the full run of our auction listings by clicking here. There are some really stellar items for sale, and we would like to see them go to good homes!

This weekend, local antique mall Black Swan Antiquities will be running their 2nd anniversary sale, with deals of up to 20% off storewide. The AACA Library booth will be participating with discounts of 20% off. Their address, phone number, and hours of operation can be found via their Facebook page.

• Like 2

My son and I bought more literature for our collections at the Black Swan when he was home at Christmas.  Nice selection and good prices.  For me this downsizing stuff just isn’t working out.  I buy as much as I sell!