Large Embroidered Buick Patch for sale

I am looking for a few good men, or women, who would like to own an 8 inch embroidered patch suitable for the back of a jacket (image below). Anyone who is interested in ordering one (or more) for $65 each please contact me via this post. These patches are brand new, custom made, sew on and high quality. Please let me know if you  have any questions, Thank you,

Jackie

A1TCjMZXPIL._SY463_.jpg

Hey, Hi, Terry.  Not to steal your thread, Jackie4052...there's no doubt the 8" BUICK patches are very hard to find. I thought you or someone else here might be interested in a smaller, ORIGINAL BUICK uniform/hat patch I have for sale.

This is a 1940’s-1950’s BUICK dealership mechanic’s coat pocket or hat patch. It's 2” in diameter. Overall, in good condition. It could benefit from a little careful cleaning. But, it is better looking in person, than in the photo. (The yellow paper I photographed it on wasn't a great choice!) This original BUICK patch is just $15, INCLUDING shipping in the U.S. Thanks. John

abhp1.jpg

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)

Hi Jolly_John, 

Thanks for the post. 
2” patches are easy to come by, maybe not original ones like you have but in general they are readily available .
I’m looking for something large enough to make an imposing statement on the back of a jacket. 
I’m still hopeful that others out there feels the same way.

Best,  

Jackie4052