1970 Ford XL Bucket Seat Convertible - $8,900 obo

Here is an extremely original convertible. 36,000 original miles, original paint chrome etc. All options work on the car including the AM-FM Stereo and even the clock! I have a brand new top cover that has never been on the car. 
This car will need a top, there is no top (motor works) and there is some rust in the body, floors and trunk floor henceforth the realistic price. It you are seeking  show car, this is not the car.  390 2-V runs and drives beautifully, radio and all options work very well. What you are seeing is the original paint and chrome. Spectacular interior with beautiful buckets and console! Clean Illinois title in my name. Mechanically checked out and sounds, it needs nothing to enjoy as is, I must sell this car because I just purchased a Lincoln from Florida and I don't have the room for both cars. Call me for details, questions etc. @ 847-997-9944  I'm a very realistic hobbyist and will tell you what this car is all about.  I'm open to any decent offer, this car needs to go.  Thanks!

IMG_3494.JPG

IMG_3497.JPG

Edited by John_Mc
Forgot to put in price (see edit history)