NOS AC FUEL PUMPS Pen & Pencil Set

This is an NOS EVERSHARP brand, AC Fuel Pumps Pen & Pencil set.  It's in excellent condition. The pen and pencil are done in blue, with gold accents. The AC Fuel Pumps logo imprint is in silver.

The mechanical pencil works fine, but I'm sure the retractable pen refill is dried-up. The original presentation box is included. There are a few ink scribble marks on the inside of the box. It looks like someone was checking the pen out years ago!

The price is $40, INCLUDING shipping in the U.S.. Thanks for looking. John

aac1.jpg

aac2.jpg

aas3.jpg

aac4.jpg

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)

• 9 months later...

What a wonderful sense of humor, keiser31. Yes, this nifty, NOS AC Fuel Pump Pen & Pencil Set was used for a test "scribble" or two!  It's like taking an NOS Trippe Light out of its original box, and quickly hooking it up to a six volt battery to check the bulb. However, I do try to be very careful about my postings on the forum, including the use of good, well-lit photos. Toward my credo of pursuing truth in advertising, I have now edited my initial posting to eliminate "never-used". The ad now feels more accurate.

Since you took the time to post, just let me know, if you want me to get this memorabilia item on the way to you. Do I remember correctly that AC manufactured the fuel pumps for your '31 Dodges? John

• Haha 1

Just messin' with you, but to be honest, I DID sell pen and pencil sets in one of my previous lives. Good old Macauley's Office Supply in Detroit was where i used to work. Yes, my '31s use AC pumps. I do have a display case full with those sorts of automobilia.

John

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Hi, John. No issues at my end....I caught the humor in your fun reply right away. And, thanks for sharing that neat recollection from an earlier period in your life. By the time we get to a somewhat elevated age, we've "banked" some interesting life's experiences along the way, haven't we? Imagine, looking back from today, to a time when many adults (including a fair number who supported a family) worked in a store, and earned a living selling office supplies, or shoes, or gasoline and oil. Best regards, John

• Like 2