Can you identify this?

Dee Dee

I acquired this unique looking car part with only the basic information that they "thought it was an oil pan for a Model T".

Can you identify it?  If so, what is it worth?  If you have any idea or comments it'd be very much appreciated as I'm a sort of purist & if it has value, would like to see to it that it goes to someone that needs & appreciates it :) 

Thank you in advance!

CL 098.JPG

CL 131.JPG

CL 136.JPG

CL 134.JPG

CL 137.JPG

CL 132.JPG

CL 133.JPG

CL 138.JPG

CL 136.JPG

CL 101.JPG

14 hours ago, Dee Dee said:

De S,

One other thing, little embarrassing but I don't know what it's called so I have to ask...is it an oil pan? 

DEE DEE .. 

Indeed It Is !!! ..... That one was easy, Helps when ya got one just like it out Back 🤪

Value ? ..... I guess how bad a guy want or needs it,  The one I have a guy gave me at a swap meet cus he 

Tired of dragging it around ...

HOWEVER, I have seen guys with swap spots with Nuthin but Dodge Parts ..... Unless you're Diligent & sell 

At alot of swap ....... Ya might wanna try Ebay once, Dodge section here & ultimately whatever a guy will give.

Edited by DE SOTO (see edit history)

Thank you very much.

(I wish I would have found this forum earlier.  You're all very nice and I appreciate it.)

I'm of the impression that the Sump might be helpful to somebody.  I want them to have it if so and will post it but......is it worth any thing and what is a reasonable price?