Sign in to follow this  
tentenths

1937 Cord enquiry

Recommended Posts

Are you an ACD club member? They also have a forum that is broken down by marque. They probably can help, as the 810/812 cars are a  tight knit group. Great car. Ed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, edinmass said:

Are you an ACD club member? They also have a forum that is broken down by marque. They probably can help, as the 810/812 cars are a  tight knit group. Great car. Ed

Ed

I have just sent in an application

Thank you

Stewart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ed is correct, the ACD club and the forum are great sources of information.

 

Looks like a really nice car, congratulations on acquiring it!  They are great cars when properly sorted, we're working on mine now as I've let some maintenance issues slip.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stewart, what is your location? I will be at the Florida ACD meet next month, and I am sure someone will know the car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Post the chassis # and I will give you back any published history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, edinmass said:

Stewart, what is your location? I will be at the Florida ACD meet next month, and I am sure someone will know the car.

 

I am in the UK be nice be there but not this year unfortunately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alsancle said:

Post the chassis # and I will give you back any published history.

 

Sent it in a p.m Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a sidenote:  You may use certain portions of the ACD website forum as a non-member - go to https://www.acdclub.org/forum  and register on the forum- that should allow you access to the general "Cord 810/812" page for making your inquiry (and when your membership is processed you will then be granted full access to forums/website).

Edited by John_Mereness (see edit history)
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this