1928 Buick 28-47

Dave39MD

Not Mine

Located in Soperton, GA which is southeast of Macon. Here is the ad copy from facebook market place; You can contact the owner at nine one two -245-2222,  his name is Franklin Quinn Mullis. There are more pictures on facebook that you may be able to pull up or give him a call I am sure he can send more.

1928 Buick Master Sedan
$15,500 Now $13,950
Soperton, GA

I purchased this rare vehicle just about two years ago with the intention to restore. When purchased, the engine started a ran. Over the last year, the interior seats, doors panels, and roof were reupholstered and sealed. I have lost interest and decided to let someone else have his rare vehicle to completely restore. The only restoration left is to have the carburetor rebuilt, from sitting almost two years, and have new tires installed. If this is something you are up for, Message me. FYI, this isn’t an opportunity for you to trade. I’m pretty sure I don’t need anything that i can’t purchase myself. However, this is an opportunity to purchase a rare 91 year old vehicle that is in really good shape. Has bullet hole in original rear window and deflection in the roof panel.

28 buick 5.jpg

28 buick 3.jpg

28 buick 4.jpg

28 buick 7.jpg

• Like 1