Another too good to be true 65 Riv ?

kreed

OK Riviera People: Lotta price folks out there. Premium cars and their ego wants an over premium price.  NO MATTER!!!  Ya want it?

Contact the seller.

Ask questions and get a vibe with the seller. 

Get dialed into what the seller really wants and if it's in your wheelhouse...... 

See it in the flesh.  Drive it.  Physically look at it and put it in the air.

If the seller is legit he will accommodate you on every point I've  said. if not? MOVE ON.  Come to purchase?  AND  BE PREPARED TO GO HOME EMPTY HANDED if it ain't what you want for  what ever particular reason!

This eliminates all this bogus hocus pocus.   mitch

I like to keep an eye on eBay listings just for fun. I realize buying a car on there is a pothole waiting to happen. In fact, I bought a car on eBay that a dealer was selling a few years ago and it went fine but that was a reputable local dealer who uses eBay for publicity.

Edited by bodayguy (see edit history)

Received this response this AM  decide for yourself how legitimate . Anybody live close enough to look at it ?..
KReed
ROA 14549 

Hello   , 
This car is a pristine ,Fully restored to the highest standards, super nice! Always garaged, Excellent condition ,Looks & drives great .  Very clean interior and exterior, very Well maintained. Operationally, this car is amazing , comes with 2 keys, owners manual, and a clean/clear title ready for transfer to new owner .Totally  free rust car . 
I can help with shipping to West Des Moines, IA
Kirkland, WA 98033 is the car location .
For payment I accept Bank to Bank Wire Transfer 
Thank you and let me know

16 minutes ago, kreed said:
Received this response this AM  decide for yourself how legitimate . Anybody live close enough to look at it ?..
KReed
ROA 14549 

Hello   , 
This car is a pristine ,Fully restored to the highest standards, super nice! Always garaged, Excellent condition ,Looks & drives great .  Very clean interior and exterior, very Well maintained. Operationally, this car is amazing , comes with 2 keys, owners manual, and a clean/clear title ready for transfer to new owner .Totally  free rust car . 

I received the exact same reply the second day the car was listed. I asked several questions none of which were addressed in the response.

Tom

19 minutes ago, kreed said:
KReed
ROA 14549 

Hello   , 

Ken,

You have a message, thanks,

Tom