3 65 gran sports for sale

bc65riv

It was original , low mile , but not that nice in my eyes ... there was a stick on pin stripe that was coming off in between the front fender and door jamb ,,, I don’t know , not picking on it , but oh my goodness that’s lots oh money ,,, but here at Scottsdale money is no object . I bought a couple of cheeseburgers for 40 bucks , that’s it🤣

I don't understand the turquoise car...........It has the wrong center caps on the wheels, the dumb pinstripe down the side, and the right headlamp visor

rod is out of adjustment......all things that could be fixed in about five minutes and you can't fix these before running through Barrett Jackson? Hello McFly!

This is akin to competing at the Miss America pageant and wearing no makeup.

We walked around the Maroon car ... I couldn’t believe how vulnerable a spot it was sitting in , the drivers door wide open , unattended , purses , belt buckles , and people milling by it by the droves ,,, I guess when you’ve decided to sell your car , you let your guard down on its well being ?!?!? 

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 1:56 PM, RivNut said:

Swapping emblems at the factory would be kind of hard since the Riviera was built in Flint, MI and the Skylarks were built at a different assembly plant.

The '65 Skylark Gran Sport was built in four different plants. Flint, MI , Baltimore, MD , Kansas City , KS and Fremont , CA.

Total production of the '65 Skylark Gran Sport for all three body styles was 15,780.

Loren

1 hour ago, bodayguy said:

Do you think that black 64 was a true dual quad car? If not I’m a happy man cause it sold for $47k

Not if the description is correct. The description states it has an LX coded engine. The Super Wildcat option in 1964 was coded KX. Opps.

Burgundy Mist 65 GS. Sold for $60K ! + buyers premium . Somebody is real happy and someone is sad losing $61 K in the 4 years since purchase .This trio sets a more realistic bar for these cars IMO . Lots of fun ! Ready for the snow to melt and get driving again . 

KReed

ROA 14549

• Like 2

I saw a '72 LT-1 Corvette convertible similar to one my best friend owned (his was a '71) go for $185K on B-J the other night.  If you're into flipping cars, it seems to me that Corvettes are a safe bet.  On the other hand, if you like to just sit and stare at your car because you love the style and enjoy the 'hand of God' feeling pushing you back in the seat as you tip your toe to the firewall, buy the Riviera and don't worry about retail prices of things you have no intention to sell.  ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1