WTB 1929 Chrysler series 65 timing chain set

Hi all, does any one know if this timing chain and/or gear sets are availlable new from any vintage vendors? 

I have had a good look around but no luck so far.

The chain looks to be common to  most Auburns 1927-33 engines as well. (corrected from Dodge)

Or know of someone who has a spare they wish to turn into $$$$?

Edited by maok
corredted info (see edit history)

I got myself one twelve to eighteen months ago from Auto Surplus in Mitcham, Victoria 03 98733566. I’m pretty sure I could only get the chain but would be worth asking about the gears as well, perhaps you might want to be sitting down when you ask the price 😁 I don’t think the chain was too bad compared with other sources. Cheers Ben

5 hours ago, stakeside said:

Check with Egge Parts in So. Cal.

Thanks, I did try them. Pricey though.

2 hours ago, Vintageben said:

I got myself one twelve to eighteen months ago from Auto Surplus in Mitcham, Victoria 03 98733566. I’m pretty sure I could only get the chain but would be worth asking about the gears as well, perhaps you might want to be sitting down when you ask the price 😁 I don’t think the chain was too bad compared with other sources. Cheers Ben

Thanks Ben, I always forget about them, I dont know why, they are great to deal with but not cheap. I got the pistons (piston set was reasonable considering the other options) and full gasket set from them.

I did find a NOS unit on US ebay. For others benefit, specs are 49 links, 1 1/4" wide and 1/2" pitch.