Kool set of 64 Chevy 14" Wheel Covers for sale #$400#

poncho144

here be a set (4) four SS Spinners, real nice, been cleaned up  # MAKE OFFER # I had 'em on a 64 Malibu back inna day. Could not find any from ebay, Amazon, Hubcap Mikes, lotsa other places to determine a fair price. Did find one (1) brand new still in Box supposedly never installed for $350.00.  Yeh I know, way out there, and it ain't sold yet. Go Figure, So, I guess just #MAKE OFFER#...

20190104_142826.thumb.jpg.c47d538aa5b4595b2326cdbaf7060cb0.jpg

Edited by poncho144
correction (see edit history)

Over in the real world where I live,  those are fairly common hubcaps. I've sold lots of hubcaps over the years at Carlisle & Hershey, I throw all the 60's Chevy SS caps I get in with all the hundreds of other $5 hubcaps I sell and sometimes they sell and sometimes they don't. $5 apiece was all I could ever Git for mine but your set looks pretty nice and I'd price them a little higher than that. My problem though is when I drag stuff out to a swap meet I want as much of it gone as possible so I don't have to haul it back home and store it for another year.......I wish you all the best with your sale, I hope you find the right buyer and do well with them. 

Edited by The 55er (see edit history)

36 minutes ago, The 55er said:

Over in the real world where I live,  those are fairly common hubcaps. I've sold lots of hubcaps over the years at Carlisle & Hershey, I throw all the 60's Chevy SS caps I get in with all the hundreds of other $5 hubcaps I sell and sometimes they sell and sometimes they don't. $5 apiece was all I could ever Git for mine but your set looks pretty nice and I'd price them a little higher than that. My problem though is when I drag stuff out to a swap meet I want as much of it gone as possible so I don't have to haul it back home and store it for another year.......I wish you all the best with your sale, I hope you find the right buyer and do well with them. 

Yes, I guess thats why I have not been able to find any around here, every body is just throwing them away. Thanks for the info....