MCD

Need help Reatta estate sale

My father was a Reatta collector and I am looking for help selling the cars and the PARTS.....so many parts. Specifically looking for either someone to come buy the bulk or someone who would like to make commission on clearing the lot.

Hi MCD, and welcome to AACA ! Please scroll down to the large Buick section. There you will find a dedicated category for Buick Reattas. Post there also. You could even post in Buick Buy/Sell. You need all the help you can get, so I don't think it will hurt to make a presence in both these places. General Discussion is certainly the most read section, and a good place to be, but many of the Buick guys and gals seldom leave "home" down there. Great group of helpful people here, and there. 

I am very sorry for the loss of your father. Probably most of us here have had the task of finding a new place for parent's things. I found it very difficult,so can sympathize with your position. Might there be one of his cars that you could enjoy in your beautiful, comfortable part of the country ? 

Good luck with the disposition of all the cars and parts. Courage.   -   Carl 

• Thanks 1

Hi MCD.

Welcome to the forum.  I saw the post you made in the General Discussion forum. I moved your post to the Reatta Buy/Sell forum where it will get more exposure to Reatta owners and enthusiast. Good luck with selling your Reatta cars and  parts!

Thank you all for your help and especially for your kind words. I am mostly interested in someone who would like to earn commission for helping us sell the estate. If you know of anyone who is interested, please send them my way.