Sign in to follow this  
fordrodsteven

FYI - 1990 convertible on ebay - no reserve

Posted (edited)

In case someone might be interested I saw a 1990 red / tan convertible for sale on E-bay. Ad says located in Delaware. It is going for no reserve bidding ends on Saturday night 01-12-2019. Currently bid is at $610. I says it needs a little work. It needs at least rebuild headlight actuators, new top and new tires. The seller mentions intermittent engine light and ABS light.

Edited by fordrodsteven (see edit history)

Sorry if I chapped anyone's hide. I was thinking "it's a parts car" for not an unreasonable price. I, for one already have too many cars/projects. I am not interested in it. As a matter of fact I would like to sell mine. I went back to look at the listing and it appears that it may be at a salvage yard and they are trying to sell it as a complete car.

22 hours ago, fordrodsteven said:

Sorry if I chapped anyone's hide. I was thinking "it's a parts car" for not an unreasonable price.

I appreciate you posting it. Everyone who owns a Reatta should have a parts car if they have room for it. Regretfully I don't...

5 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I appreciate you posting it. Everyone who owns a Reatta should have a parts car if they have room for it. Regretfully I don't...

But you know someone who does...

You're right Dave. So far when I've needed parts they magically show up in my mailbox or they are hand delivered by my friend in his Red Reatta that looks like a twin of mine.   Thanks Dave!  And thanks to all the other people who supply Reatta owners with parts.

IMG_20170917_122548601 (2).jpg

• Like 1

What I have found surprising is that we didn't know each other when we bought our Reattas , joined the forum at about the same time with cars that are almost identical except I have the red rub strip [you have black] I have 16 way seats and I added an after market sunroof and painted my outside mirrors red. 

We both have same wheels and rear spoiler.

We even have the same year engine!

I do. It has been reconditioned and works well, however it is missing the lettering on the headlight button. $55.00 delivered.

lemke1044@aol.com