Chevy Historical - Tech advisor ?

Anyone know where I can find the Chevrolet Tech Advisor who can tell me about 1928-1932 Chevy trucks ?

I've looked on the net but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I'm trying to see if someone can answer how many Chevy trucks were produced for 1930 models.

Thanks for any help

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

So there were at least 6 models of trucks manufactured in 1930 (US models).  Add in Holden in Aus that made at least two styles of Ute and all of the other countries that had plants and it could be quite extensive.  You may need to be more specific in your request about a particular model.  IE Roadster Delivery, light delivery chassis, 1/2 ton pickup, Canopy express, Panel truck, 1-1/2 ton, or KD for export  On the Chevy chat site there is a link to production figures by year.  The trucks were not tracked as well as the cars and so there may not be a definitive answer to your question.  You may need to be a member of the VCCA to view that section of the site.  Both Hercules, and Martin Perry made trucks on the Chevrolet chassis, and it seems to me I have heard of other smaller builders as well.  Not trying to confuse but help you define what you want as a production number.  Art

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...