1934 hudson coupe value

Hello my name is Troy. I have a 1934 Hudson coupe project. What is value on this car? Your advice is much appreciated. Body is decent, complete dash,  bottom of doors need repair. Grill is for 35, still looking for 34. No hood still looking for that also. front fenders are decent, rear fenders are decent. Have running boards, passenger side is good, drivers side need fab new one. have a nice frame, also have title. I'll try  to load pics. Hard to find value so your opinions are appreciated, Thanks.

DSCF0903 (1).JPG

DSCF0895 (1).JPG

DSCF0905.JPG

DSCF0908 (1).JPG

It's something I would expect to find on Craigslist listed for maybe 4000 to 4500  but probably selling for closer to  3000. That would be a price that would probably get it sold,  but most likely to a hot / rat rodder.  Just my opinion from what I have seen listed of similar cars (though not Hudsons).   Some will think it 's cool and different but won't want to pay alot more for that.  I would find a similar Ford for value and figure to get south of that as Ford has a cult following of alot of members where Hudson doesn't.  Yes I do like Hudsons but I try to be objective and realistic. 

For 1935 all Hudson and Terraplane closed car bodies have steel inserts in the roof and crank open windshields.   Your body is a 1935 without question.   You will also find that the outer "corners" of all fenders are more rounded than the somewhat "squared" corners of '34 fenders.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi, not sure if this car is still in the conversation but I believe the owner stated that he might sell if the price is right.  I like the fact that it is a 35 and I would be interested. What would it take to get into this car?