Brass Era Project Car Wanted - Large HP

Dpsmith

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, is "large" not a subjective term? What dictionary are you getting your definitions from. A large brass era car is anything bigger than mine in my world and last time I checked, my world counts in my world. Is it no longer OK for individuals to have personal opinions? I don't understand.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AHa said:

I'm sorry, is "large" not a subjective term? What dictionary are you getting your definitions from. A large brass era car is anything bigger than mine in my world and last time I checked, my world counts in my world. Is it no longer OK for individuals to have personal opinions? I don't understand.

Not trying to be difficult, I have a 15 T currently as my only HCCA car, but have owned “large” cars in the past. I think most people would consider 40 horsepower pulse as the STARTING point for large cars, along with wheelbase and cid tossed in. Having been on the road with the” big “ cars, Neither Chalmers or Cadillac(Except 14&15) would considered to be adequate to keep up on the “large” car tours. Yes, there are “large car tours” and they run fast and long, and a nice 35 horsepower car just can’t keep up.

• Thanks 1