Still looking for good motor/tranny for 56 Buick Roadie

StylishOne

Being the century is a small body like the special, won't it have a shorter trans? I'm not too smart when it comes to 56.

I have however collected up a few things that while are not your perfect scenario, are here if you're interested:

I have a 56 engine and dynaflow out of a century.  But the engine is a project.  It's completely disassembled.  Has been degreased and magnafluxed (crack detection ).  The dynaflow is missing one tab that holds the dust shield.  I also have a 56 special engine with no trans. Spins by hand, havent tried to start it.

I have a contact who has a complete century with rebuilt(says he has paperwork somewhere but can't currently find it) engine and dynaflow. Car was uninsured when it was crushed by a tree.  Last year he was asking 3k for the whole car.....

Dynaflow should be the same for all series in 1956, the torque tube is different. 

I have a 56 Dynaflow that I want to get rid of. It's free if you're local. It was out of a running car and I didn't want it, it came with my current engine.