Upcoming AACA Winter National Meet

I live in Paisley, Florida, not far from the site of the upcoming AACA Winter Meet, and I plan to attend the show on Saturday.  I'm a member, but I don't own any show cars, and was wondering if the show was open to members not showing a car and/or to non-member gearhead public.

Cheers,

Grog

Grog......there is another thread about the meet under thr Meets & Tours header. I’ll be there showing a car for thr first time. I expect it will be a great weekend. You can attend without a car no worries. I attended AACA meets since 1971, and only joined a few years ago.

• Like 1

As long as you are a member, you can request the registration info and sign up for any pre-show social activities, tours, dinners, even the Saturday awards banquet, all without showing a car.  There is often a lot more to an event than just the car show itself.

Terry

Edited by Terry Bond (see edit history)
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, capngrog said:

I live in Paisley, Florida, not far from the site of the upcoming AACA Winter Meet, and I plan to attend the show on Saturday.  I'm a member, but I don't own any show cars, and was wondering if the show was open to members not showing a car and/or to non-member gearhead public.

Cheers,

Grog

Grog,

Also, your car doesn't have to be a "show car" in order to display. You can either show it in the regular judged class but check "Do not Judge," (that's what I prefer) or if it's original you can show it in the HPOF (Historical Preservation of Origiinal Features), or, if it's a good driver, you can show it in the DPC class (Driver Participation Class).

• Like 1
17 hours ago, ted sweet said:

never seen online payment for shows

You're correct.  Only Judges Registration can be paid online.  For the show registration you have to print the form and mail a check.