Seen Better Days

MrEarl

4 hours ago, avgwarhawk said:

right-rear-12.jpg&f=1

This actually appears to be in pretty decent shape.  The doors line up reasonably well suggesting the wood may be in reasonable shape, although if the top is gone, damage could have come from above...I don’t see tatters of a headliner though.

15 hours ago, Thriller said:

This actually appears to be in pretty decent shape.  The doors line up reasonably well suggesting the wood may be in reasonable shape, although if the top is gone, damage could have come from above...I don’t see tatters of a headliner though.

Quite possible a true in the barn find! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno -- the number of photos showing 6-inch or larger diameter trees growing around, against and even through these Buicks makes me think that maybe they were indeed forgotten after all...  :unsure:

• Like 1

I believe is Dessert Valley in AZ where my front guards came from for my 50 Super. Photos courtesy of Paul, a member, who is now looking for s good rear guard set.

They have two locations.  The older stuff is in Casa Grande, but the name Dessert Valley is their bigger and more famous location where the 60s and newer stuff is located.  They used to be two different operations, if I recall.

One time I went out to the DV location at mid day in the summer and nearly passed out from the heat - dumb tourist!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...