1951 roadmaster on Craigslist PA $1700

Kevin M

Not mine looks like a decent project car. Price is very nice. 

https://lancaster.craigslist.org/cto/d/coatesville-1951-buick-roadmaster/6782583190.html

text of ad

51 Buick for sale. Got this on a trade, so i don't know much about the work done to it. Runs and drives. Straight 8 with dynaflow automatic trans. Tires are recent. Exterior is solid with old paint/light surface rust in areas. Trunk has some small holes. Trim has dings and is screwed on in places. Glass is all good except a crack in the RF vent window. Frame is solid, floors have been patched-not the best. inner rockers are rusted, right outer rocker has been replaced and i have the replacement rocker for the left. Has been converted to 12v, but not everything is hooked up to it (no wipers or heater). They did all the wiring in red (wow!) but it does charge and drive. Brakes have all been gone through-rebuilt master, new hoses,wheel cylinders, and shoes. Runs pretty good, has a slight exhaust leak at the manifold-most likely a crack as these 8's were prone to it. Interior is kind of rough, rear seat is ok, front seat bottom is rough-no carpet and the LF door panel is toast-but i do have it for trim and a pattern. The car was driven to me about 45 miles and made the trip fine. Might make a good ratrod (rat rod) or ?
It was tagged and on the road before i got it (i don't have it tagged). Looking for 1700 obo. No trades and cash only. Clear pa title in my name to be transferred at the time of sale at buyers expense.

• Like 1