Larry Schramm

What did you get for Christmas this year?

1 hour ago, SpecialEducation said:

Good, you can bring it to OKC next year!

Maybe, but I might bring the 1913 Buick Model 31.  Have not determined what to bring yet.

Edited by Larry Schramm (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Went shopping for the wife's Christmas presents and just so happened Home Depot was next door,  so in need of a new good big tape measure I came out with $100 worth of Christmas stocking stuffers for my self.  The wife wasn't amused when I walked through the door and she said did you get me something nice, (she knew I was going Christmas shopping for her)   when I showed her the Milwaukee Bit sets and new tape measure. ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, auburnseeker said:

The wife wasn't amused when I walked through the door and she said did you get me something nice, (she knew I was going Christmas shopping for her)  when I showed her the Milwaukee Bit sets and new tape measure. ;) 

Now that's funny.

6 hours ago, Larry Schramm said:

I got the engine for our 1915 truck running today. :)    

And here's the proof!

Click on the image, then click on the "Play" arrow if the video doesn't automatically start.

20181224_110555

Edited by 95Cardinal
added comment (see edit history)
  • Like 8

6 hours ago, Rooster said:

You're a brave man auburnseeker     😨

I did get the look.  She is already stressed by the Holidays to begin with.  I get the look often though when I tell her I'm spending all that time working on the 60 by 72 foot garage so she has a place to store her 1991 VW rabbit convertible. ;) 

Which actually fits nicely in the basement garage as it is.  

I got that same look again a few weeks ago when I told her the garage door for her garage was going to cost 4300 with upgrades.  Again for the garage to store her $2800  car. 

I'm surprised she doesn't have a contract out on me yet. :) 

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Larry Schramm said:

I got the engine for our 1915 truck running today. :)    

Larry,

Congratulations! 

Good video too.  I hope to get my 15 Buick Speedster (The Bumble Buick) up and running soon too.

• Like 3

I prefer to call it daring. ;) 

She always wanted a guy who would take a little risk in life.   Probably not the type of risk she prefers. 

• Like 1

Not Buick-related but my awesome and very clever wife bought me this absolutely beautiful 1929 Cadillac Fleetwood portfolio from a fellow board member. It's the most amazing factory brochure I've ever seen. I'm so excited to have it as part of my collection. Best gift ever!

1055721428_291.thumb.jpg.fc82740bf0fa870e0271c83351d4515a.jpg.efacfa014d68ba0831c4b94c79c73ea4.jpg 701593934_292.thumb.jpg.f4877a77398ad41bc508be523ff47bd2.jpg.77d61087da710bd31b0e2d9be0fd3965.jpg 1063925841_298.thumb.jpg.6382315f48f79cd2606bbe2005202aae.jpg.60f169159f9730848d13f331da60b967.jpg

• Like 5

All I got was a pair of wool socks.  Must be the tools I bought myself when I went Christmas shopping for her didn't go over too well. 

• Haha 2

I got a windshield wiper conversion kit 😎. Driving in rain without working windshield wipers is not a big fun 🙄

• Like 2

I got a pack of screwdrivers  50 total which will help refill my screwdriver drawer.

Ands my brother in Law gave me a motion detector light that fits in the toilet and lights it up at night.  Just what the heck I need.

Not to mention it is multi colored LED lights. 

Edited by Bill Stoneberg (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just like when I was a kid: socks and underwear  Special this year though.  Bomba merino wool socks and some Duluth Trading company "Bull Pen" underwear.  "Swagger without the swing."  "Supportive pocket keeps 'em corralled."  "..... keeps those wrecking balls corralled and comfortable all day." 

And a couple of pair of Buck Naked underwear.  

image.jpeg.1ab050089b0653b39da5bfc5fc525768.jpeg

My woman surely knows how to treat her man. 

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, RivNut said:

"  "Supportive pocket keeps 'em corralled."  "..... keeps those wrecking balls corralled and comfortable all day." 

Question is, what is she telling you?

Ben

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

Question is, what is she telling you?

Ben

She's always considered me to be a free swinger.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, RivNut said:

Just like when I was a kid: socks and underwear  Special this year though.  Bomba merino wool socks and some Duluth Trading company "Bull Pen" underwear.  "Swagger without the swing."  "Supportive pocket keeps 'em corralled."  "..... keeps those wrecking balls corralled and comfortable all day." 

Way too much info.

Where are the moderators here. ;) 

Just kidding. 

• Haha 1

Just so you all know, I did buy the wife some stuff for Christmas including this little box with something special inside I wrapped up for her. 

IMG_5143.JPG

• Like 3