Off Topic, But Merry Christmas 2018!

JohnD1956

^^^^^^^^^^^

That one makes me want to buy a Riviera.  Is the elf included as part of the Christmas special. ;) 

Merry Christmas to all.  The little one is in bed and at 4 very hard to get to settle down and get to sleep. 

It will be a fun day watching her open gifts.  She gets excited over anything and is so appreciative of even the smallest of gifts. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, auburnseeker said:

She gets excited over anything and is so appreciative of even the smallest of gifts. 

Yup, I think we were all like that at that age. 😊

Enjoy those days while you have the opportunity, they go by all too quickly.

Happy Holidays!

I know this image is around the interwebs, but this one was from the Spalding (maternal grandfather) archives.  From Hock's Buick in Cincinnati.   

My grandfather had several Buicks- a 62 LeSabre and a 68 LeSabre were the ones I remember.  He also had the greatest nickname i@ MIT - Dymo (short for Dynamo :))

He was also known as Skip... I do not think anybody called him by his given name Francis Wheeler Spalding.  He would always draw locomotives for me when we came for Christmas.  

I got married too late to have kids, but I though "Rusty Wheeler Nagel" would be hilarious ... Nagel is German for nail :)   Merry Christmas Buick People!

HocksMerryXmas.jpg

Edited by Ted "Wildcat65" Nagel (see edit history)
  • Like 7