1936 dodge pickup grille wtb

STUDE48

For a nice , unbroken grille today, if you can find one, expect to pay between $1,500 -$2,500, maybe more for the center alone. A good crank hole cover goes for between $500-$1,000 depending on condition. You can still find some broken ones for sale, buy make sure they have all the parts or find enough to make a complete grill but you'll still pay upwards of a $1,000. Repairing and replating one may cost as much as the grille. There was one recently on e-bay for $600, but if you look close it was missing the lower corner section and without that part it would be almost impossible to repair. Most grilles are broken off around the crank opening. and over the last 20 years I have seen very few that weren't broken . I had 2 repaired several years ago and the looked very good. The car and truck grille sections are the same. Even harder to find are good side sections. They are very flimsy and easily damage and most difficult to repair! Good hunting!

You might look at J.C.Whitney as they used to sell cheap repro grilles for older cars but they didn't amount to much. I had one that I sold to a guy years ago but it wouldn't fit right and, quite frankly, didn't look much like the original. There are a few places that sell replacement grilles for street rods that might suffice but they won't be cheap either.