Russian Federation
IP Addresses    37.140.192.212
Location    Russian Federation
Latitude    55.7386 / 55°44′18″ N
Longitude    37.6068 / 37°36′24″ E
Timezone    Europe/Moscow
Local Time    2018-12-27 03:46:35+03:00

Сайт обслуживается в REG.RU

The site that you are asking about is clearly a scam site that can be identified as such with a quick Google Search. My only question is why you are asking about it here? For a first post and listing the website, it is a bit suspicous. I am going to edit your post to make sure that nobody believes the fake review stuff that you posted from the scam site.  

As far as I can tell it is a scam!!! Car was scheduled to arrive on the 23rd I contacted them on the 22nd to verify and they changed the date to the 26th. When I try to contact them today via email it says address does not exist and when I try to go to website I get some message that looks to be  Arabic 

Oh wow, that looks like some Russian language. Sorry that happened to you. The 66 Charger on their site was on another site in a different state. Same exact photos and description and they asked me to pay  a $2k deposit with GIFT CARDS (?!?!?) What??!! Anyway I hope you get some resolve to the situation. Ill keep searching through a LEGIT site. Thanks for your feedback. 

On this other thread people are talking about getting ripped off for a deposit, and being told they do not take credit cards, only gift cards!