samsonized

speedster project

2 hours ago, samsonized said:

looking for a frame and running gear to build a speedster project out of   

Hello,  I have a good start ,cheap.  Where are you located?  I am in central Ohio. Shown is my current project ,it is not for sale.

IMG_0977 (1).JPG

• Like 1

I have a teens Haynes frame. Has been dipped and phosphate. It has front to back trusses and is quite well built. I think the wheelbase is 125" . Here is the best part it free!!!!!

I am moving and no longer going to pursue this project. I also have a large early brass era right hand drive steering unit, and an incredible early large VEE brass radiator for sale as well. I have several interesting larger early gas and oil tanks, and a lot of misc bits I have collected for this project for sale  which as I said is not going to happen. If interested email me at brasscarguy@comcast.net

Samsonized, I have a frame and all running gear for a 1914 Overland.  Car was a touring but Overland made a speedster in 1914 and many have done this conversion.  Engine spins freely but with good compression.  Wheels look pretty good.  Any interest?......Mark