SOLD FOR SALE 1966 Selling Manual

1965rivgs

SOLD   Please send a PM if interested   Sold, thank you!

$100 plus shipping

1966 Buick Selling Manual in above average condition with one flaw on the cover, see pic.

It is unusual to find a `66 selling manual with all the info included in this example. This manual includes all the comprehensive competitive info as well as the bulletins which were sent to the dealership throughout the model year.  These bulletins are most often missing because the dealers failed to file them but this example has them. The bulletins cover the new front shoulder belt option, cruise control, climate control, cornering lights, tilt wheel and THREE bulletins which cover the high performance Skylark GS and mid year addition SUPER WILDCAT in the Riviera and Wildcat GS models and more....

The `66 manuals are getting hard to come by in acceptable condition.

There are beautiful full page color charts with large samples for both the regular Buick colors and the Riviera exclusive colors. Packed with tech info for each of the models including the standard and GS Riviera and Wildcat with a section exclusively dedicated to all the GS models including the Skylark.

This is your chance to become a `66 Buick expert! Lol..thanks,

Tom Mooney

20181211_180323.jpg

20181217_073331.jpg

20181217_073033.jpg

20181217_074433.jpg

20181217_074304.jpg

Edited by 1965rivgs (see edit history)

45 minutes ago, telriv said:

Tom,

You should let Jimmy Shiels Know about this. He lives in Mass. & sleeps, eats & lives with all his "66 Skylark GS's.

If you need I will get his nec. info

Tom T.

Hi Tom,

Thanks, I know of Jim. I`m sure he has multiple copies of every piece of `66 literature on the planet. He has"it" worse than me! But thanks anyway...

Did you receive the parts I sent?

Tom