Sign in to follow this  
roysboystoys

ID DeSoto?

1955 Chrysler New Yorker by the look of that chrome fin sticking up and that side trim....

1955 Chrysler New Yorker.jpg

6 minutes ago, Lostwrench1 said:

There's a '55 Cadillac there too. Could be a '56 or '57 or '58.

All I see besides the girl is a 1957 T-Bird and the 1955 Chrysler behind it. Where is the Cadillac? Oh....you mean, the Dagmars?

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Haha 1

Ugh oh...…...Guess what guys. I did detective work on the Huntington Hartford Theatre which I found to be in Hollywood, California. Shown in the photo is its presenting "Mask and Gown". The gal is a guy! 

33 minutes ago, Lostwrench1 said:

Ugh oh...…...Guess what guys. I did detective work on the Huntington Hartford Theatre which I found to be in Hollywood, California. Shown in the photo is its presenting "Mask and Gown". The gal is a guy! 

Feet on one end, not sure I want to know what's on the other end.

On 12/15/2018 at 4:32 PM, Lostwrench1 said:

Just because that theater is "interesting" does not necessarily mean the person is from that theater....

Look at the theater marquee. "T C Jones in Mask and Gown - Hilarious Musical".  Thomas Craig T C Jones starred and toured in this Broadway musical. Find a photo of him. That's him dressed as a gal to advertise the show. 

Detective work is my thing but yuck, let's change the topic.

How about that fine lady standing next to the Kopper Kart...…………