Sign in to follow this  
roysboystoys

Model of Dodge?

1971 Dodge Challenger I believe. It took me a minute to focus on the CAR....

• Haha 1

How about the woman's ID, too?

Her name is Carol Lang, a model from the Chicago area. She was drag racer Gary Dyer's girlfriend, according to my research. She appeared in small roles in two films, 'Delusion' (1991) and 'Cream' (2016).

Here's another picture from the same shoot showing her with a car Dyer drove.

carollang.jpg

Low Beams.

That girl has the kind of legs I like. Feet on one end.

• Like 1

After coming back to the photo enough times that I could actually notice the car behind the young lady, I realized that this is no 1971 Challenger. I believe it is a 1973 Dodge Colt. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lump said:

After coming back to the photo enough times that I could actually notice the car behind the young lady, I realized that this is no 1971 Challenger. I believe it is a 1973 Dodge Colt. 

Yep....just saw the second photo after coming home from the hospital. It is a Dodge Colt.

Has anyone dialed the number to see if she's home ?

• Like 1

She might be home Curti,  but I doubt she is going to look like that when she opens the door.   

If she does,  she better bottle up whatever she is taking and sell it. 

• Like 2

I looked at the young lady in this photo many times before noticing anything about her other than....well, never mind about that! ANYWAY, I finally noticed something I couldn't identify. What is that "L"-shaped device just below her belt buckle? Anyone? 

20 minutes ago, lump said:

I looked at the young lady in this photo many times before noticing anything about her other than....well, never mind about that! ANYWAY, I finally noticed something I couldn't identify. What is that "L"-shaped device just below her belt buckle? Anyone? 

It's part of the word, "SAMPLE" that goes diagonally from lower left to upper right superimposed over the photo.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, keiser31 said:

It's part of the word, "SAMPLE" that goes diagonally from lower left to upper right superimposed over the photo.

LOL. Of COURSE. You're right, and now that you say that I feel sorta foolish that I didn't notice it. Hmmm... Perhaps I wasn't quite as "undistracted" as I thought I was. LOL 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I thought it might be a quick release fly. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1