Car Vending Machine 7 stories tall in Indiana

Mark Gregory

I guess the world is changing fast .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6495347/Seven-story-car-VENDING-MACHINE-dispenses-vehicles-buyers-insert-coin-opens-Indiana.html

Goodbye to the car dealership! Seven-story car VENDING MACHINE opens in Indiana and dispenses vehicles when buyers insert a giant coin

• Online retailer Carvana opened the all-glass tower yesterday in Indianapolis
  • It holds 26 vehicles and buyers insert a giant coin to have their car dispensed 
  • The process takes just minutes and customers can drive the car off immediately  

Edited by Mark Gregory (see edit history)

As Gimmicks go, a multi million dollar tower full of new cars is an interesting one... I say put a lever on the side and make it a one armed bandit!  For a simple $35k flat fee you get to pull the lever.... you might get an F type jag, you might get a Kia Rio! All sales final.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, BucketofBolts said:

There is one of these in Phoenix Arizona near the airport. I'd love to have one but sadly many of the spaces would be empty unless some other collectors had some vehicles to fill in the spaces. 

That is a great idea, I think I will buy such a machine and put all my cars in it so that it won't be such a trouble to get one out for a sunday drive!

Edited by Roger Walling (see edit history)