FOR SALE NOS `63-`64 Lower Front Bumper PICS ADDED

1965rivgs

Also posted now on the BCA buy/sell forum...

Please send a PM if interested.

$450 plus shipping or trade for  `65 unit

I purchased this lower bumper sight unseen and was told it was for a `65. Much to my disappointment it was not and has languished in a dark corner of Tommy`s Toyhouse for too long.

This is an NOS lower bumper that has never been installed on a car. It is not a take off, or rechrome, but is NOS. I have found the quality of the chrome on a substantial proportion of NOS bumpers to be undesireable with a grainy, dry look or just dull overall. Not so with this NOS bumper. The quality of the chrome plating is excellent and shows extremely well. There is, however, one flaw on the bumper and that is a handling scratch on the passenger side. The scratch is not through the plating and barely catches a finger nail. The scratch looks much worse in the pics as compared to if installed on a vehicle. Even though not perfect  this bumper would show well on a showcar and would fall beyond expectation for an excellent driver.

It is extremely hard to find a lower front bumper that has not been damaged while in use, much less an NOS never installed example

Thanks,

Tom Mooney

20181212_134432.jpg

20181212_134505.jpg

20181212_134521.jpg

Edited by 1965rivgs (see edit history)