1936 Chrysler Airflow on Hemmings

I just found this over on Hemmings.  Seems like a good buy for a an Airflow.  I know some of you seem to have a soft spot for them.   It's not my car but would be a strong contender if not already in my garage if I was looking for one. 

Sorry for the bad photos but I had to copy them from google not Hemmings.  Lots of good Photos on the hemmings listings.

"1936 Chrysler Airflow C-10 4 door, Straight 8 with overdrive, older restoration, engine condition excellent, body is sound, excellent wood grain dash

Price: $16,500 negotiable "

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/chrysler/airflow/2201046.html?refer=blog

images.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

images-1.jpeg

• Like 3

I had a 48 Caddy with that type of paint.  I doubt it's original but probably the original style lacquer. I wet sanded very lightly the whole car out and buffed it.  It came up quite well.  Not quite show car,  but very presentable,  which in today's world of patina and crazy expensive repaints,  would be welcome by most even if it is an old repaint.  I wish I was closer,  I would go take a look.  That interior is quite nice.