Sale advice: 1952 Alvis TA21

Hello, I just posted an ad in the Cars For Sale section here for a 1952 Alvis TA21 Saloon, LHD located near Chicago. Does anyone have other recommendations as to where I could advertise it for more exposure to an appreciative audience? I consider this a somewhat unusual car in the US. It's a runner - older concours resto. I'll probably post on craigs and maybe Hemmings, but looking for a perhaps more British-focused venue. Not looking to do an auction at this time. Thanks for any suggestions!

P1030913.JPG

Hello I am living in Melbourne Australia but I regularly use:- www.prewarcar.co and the matching site www.postwarclassic.co.

I get enquiries and sell cars all around the world. It will only take a minute to have a look and you may be surprised. While it is an English Car there is a huge market for similar cars that are LHD in Europe.

Bernie j.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, that looks like a great place to market the Alvis. Unfortunately, I registered and entered an ad on December 20th and my account still shows the ad publishing status as "pending." Perhaps the person who approves new accounts has been on holiday. I will attempt to make contact now that said holidays have passed.

Anyway, thanks Bernie. As a side benefit, I have enjoyed reading about some of your recent adventures and projects so I will be checking back here at the British forum more often. The Alvis is not mine - posting for a relative - but I do have a Series 2 E-Type FHC:

Andy in Chicago

IMG_1114.thumb.JPG.024b6e0a6aee019b65559f918a3b5c1f.JPG

• Like 1