Trying to figure out what this car is

Hymin

The car is certainly a 1969 Impala 4 door hardtop.

Not a 1966 as previously listed.

While the picture does not have enough definition to read the engine call outs on the front fender, it would be quite unusual if this car had the 250 6 cylinder engine and 3 speed manual transmission as stated. More than likely a 350 V-8 with automatic transmission.

Greg

ImpalaA.jpg

impalab.jpg

As I too posted, I agree with a Greg. No question it is a 1969 Chevrolet Impala. People who write press releases know only what others say, rarely do research to make sure facts are true. This is back when cars had very distinctive changes year to year. Even in the  blurry photos, the 1969 Chevrolet taillamps were seen. Of course, if one is under 40...   In the front view, the 1969 only side marker lamps also were a clue.😉

Very unusual to have 250 cu in six (only six for full size Chevys from 1966 onward) and 3 speed manual in 1969, but not impossible to order. My uncle had the slightly upscale Bicayne with the Powerglide. Ha! Yes, the Biscayne was the lowest trim level full sized Chevy that year (and all years from 1959 to 1972). And as said, being a RHD vehicle, it was built as an export model, not necessarily in the USA. Three speed six cylinder last year was 1973, in a Bel Air.