Stone guard

ted1922

• 2 weeks later...

Used to be available from Henry Yeska - PA?

Mine was on the car when it was brought back to the USA after having been originally delivered in Paris, and having lived in Abba Kogan's collection in Monaco,-

so I'm not sure where this grille guard came from, but have seen some nice ones

1930 PACKARD LEFT-FRONT.jpg

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

have no idea what this is worth .It appears to be in very nice condition. I have kept it for the last 10 years thinking I might acquire

a Packard in need but that seems to be a remote possibility now. I am in Ontario Canada and prefer not to ship it. 

IMG_8024.jpg

IMG_8025.jpg

IMG_8026.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 3/2/2019 at 6:04 PM, bruffsup said:

have no idea what this is worth .It appears to be in very nice condition. I have kept it for the last 10 years thinking I might acquire

a Packard in need but that seems to be a remote possibility now. I am in Ontario Canada and prefer not to ship it. 

IMG_8024.jpg

IMG_8025.jpg

IMG_8026.jpg

On 2/27/2019 at 3:34 PM, bruffsup said:

Let me know if you are still looking for a  Packard stone guard as I have one available. 

On 3/2/2019 at 6:04 PM, bruffsup said:

IMG_8024.jpg

IMG_8025.jpg

IMG_8026.jpg

On 2/27/2019 at 3:34 PM, bruffsup said:

Let me know if you are still looking for a  Packard stone guard as I have one available. 

Hello, I know we’re a bit down the road but do you still have the stone guard posted here available? 
Thank you,

Nick

• 1 year later...