VICENTE SEVILLANO

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM SPAIN

Hello from Spain:

I am Vicent Sevillano. I am 31 years old and I am from San Roque (Cádiz) - SPAIN. I am enthusiastic of classic cars since I was a kid. I am member of classic cars club. My club is member of FIVA (International Federation of Antique Vehicles). I am a fan of AACA. I know many board members and members of AACA. I am in AACA Facebook group and AACA Forums. I am collecting stickers, patch, metal badge of different AACA Regions. I wish you, your family and all AACA members, Merry Christmas and an Happy New Year 2019.

All the best from South Spain,

Vicente Sevillano.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to you from Florida, USA.

Your blog is very interesting. Your translation feature is very helpful providing a way for most people to enjoy it.  I wish more sites something similar.

Edited by Fleek (see edit history)

Wish I'd had the chance to look you up years ago when I was in Rota Spain (courtesy of the US Navy).  I wasn't there long but made the most of it seeing all I could.  I did find a coupe of Model A Fords in the area that were being enjoyed.  You certainly live in a beautiful part of the country.  It's been quite a while since our AACA Region had any badges or anything like that made but will check with a few others and see if there is something we can add to your collection.  Are you planning a trip to Hershey in the future? 

Terry

Merry Christmas from Pennsylvania!  Been helping the Mrs make cookies for the holiday, one of our long standing traditions.

4BE9AF4F-F32A-47D8-BD5B-865FF97490AA.jpeg

Your address please, Mr. B.  Us Buickites will be right over and help you dispose of any and all of those excess Christmas cookies.

Terry Wiegand  aka The Kid from Doo Dah

• Haha 1

Merry Christmas to you and all your family and friends, Vincent! I should look through my old collections. I was a member of AACA in Ohio, USA all the way back into the 1950's, and I have lots of old memoribilia from those years...including dash plaques. Maybe I can send some to you? Best wishes.