Sign in to follow this  
michealbernal

1928 Standard visor brackets

Does anyone know if there is someone out there who has reproduced the visor supports for the 1928 Buick?  I could fabricate some but I think they would look kind of hokey.  I have the visor but no supports.  

Will this photo help you in any way?  This is a 1928 Model 46S that belonged to Barbara DeVeraux in Wichita, Kansas.  We came very close to owning this Buick several years ago.  The reason we passed on it was because of storage issues.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

PICTURES TO DELETE 052.jpg

Old26Buick and Terry Wlegand; Thanks very much for the help.  In looking back through my old issues of the Bugle  I found an add by BCA member #28707, Gary Wallace in the April 2006 magazine for reproduction visor brackets.  I called him and he said he was all out presently, but was having another batch made and expected them in about 2 months.  I asked him to please put me on his list and notify me when they were completed which he graciously agreed to do.