30DodgePanel

1931 Dodge Brothers

Nice clean Dodge at a Model A price. If it runs as good as it looks, sombody needs to put it under the Xmas tree.

1 minute ago, daniel boeve said:

Legroom is what most people need these days , me especilly at 6 foot 3 inch .Indeed a nice car 

I have owned a Model A pickup and it felt like I was chewing on my knees. My two 1931 DB coupes have loads of space inside.

1 hour ago, keiser31 said:

I have owned a Model A pickup and it felt like I was chewing on my knees. My two 1931 DB coupes have loads of space inside.

I've also owned a pickup and to be fair, it's probably the most cramped Model A body style - it's pretty much a 90-degree angle between the seat bottom cushion and backrest and there is no adjustment.  I had a 30 coupe with adjustable seat (standard on that year/body) - I'm 6-feet and with the seat all the way back, my knees had to be straight to reach the pedals.

I'm not dissing the OP car (it's beautiful) or Dodges in general.  But a Model A advantage is you can pick up the phone and order just about any part for it, brand new.

• Like 2