Sign in to follow this  
Vet4TC

Another one bites the dust

Sorry fellow members, my TC got hurt. Doesn't seem too bad but can't locate a rear bumper assembly..any suggestions?

Thanks everyone, I will check oit those leads. Also, I am located in Northern Virginia...willing to travel on wast coast for easy pick up. 

Power to the chrysler dodge wreaking company for selling American car parts....unfortantly they wanted $600 for rear bumper assembly, $250 alone for shipping. Tempting but I can't justify that price. Btw, center console looked good in picture, $125 if anyone looking. 

Truthfully the shipping is going to be expensive no matter what. I was thinking about that the other day. The bumper covers are made of a type of harder urethane/plastic and tend to be brittle. So, in order to ship it without it getting broken it will have to go in a large, solid container of some kind.

The cost for the bumper cover...yeah, that's a bit much. Even if it includes the actual bumper, mounts, reverse lights, and tag lights.

Here's a question, will the insurance company pay for it? If so, get the best one you can!

4463002 is the rear fascia or bumper cover

425.00 NOS  plus shipping

I have all the other parts that got with it too if you need any of those

www.arizonaparts.com

480 966 6683

I have full insurance coverage...but I fear they will only cover a few hundred based on blue book and give it a salvage title. Anyone with experience working with insurance? 

Wanted to provide an update. Going price for rear bumper assembly is $600. I have been watching ebay and offered $355 on a $450 price (excludes $130 shipping). I mentioned to the seller that these cars sell for about $700 hoping to let him know it may sit longer. This was his response  

WE DONT UNLOAD PARTS AS U CALL IT -----------NOW LETS PUT YR MONEY WHERE YR MOUTH IS U SAY 700.00 A CAR COMPLETE CAR ----FIND ME 3 OF THEM FOR 700.00 EACH AND I WILL BUY ALL 3 AND PAY TO SHIP THEM --SO GET TO WORK ----PUT YR MONEY WHERE YR MOUTH IS

I am tempted to post the seller company name, but will resist the urge.