New Group

carmover

I just started a new group on Facebook titled Wooden Wheel Cars of the Teens,Twenty's, And Thirty's.I am inviting everyone who has one these cars or would be interested in the group to join.:)https://www.facebook.com/groups/662593477471244/     This Group is not just for Buicks but all cars of this era that had the wooden[ARTILLERY] Wheels.You can post pictures and stories about your cars and tours you have been on just anything  you want to talk about relating to your car or cars in general.

Edited by carmover (see edit history)

Ron:

I have always avoided Facebook in the past since I taught at the high school. Obvious reasons of vindictive young people who would love to discredit a teacher by any means. I know my wife has an account. When I tried to access and join the new group it automatically used my wife's name. I like the forum as I am pretty used to it to communicate and post items.  I fumbled around for a while to try and get set up and found it is not what I would call user friendly. Oh by the way the 1927 Buick photo is a 1928 sedan.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dibarlaw said:

Ron:

I have always avoided Facebook in the past since I taught at the high school. Obvious reasons of vindictive young people who would love to discredit a teacher by any means. I know my wife has an account. When I tried to access and join the new group it automatically used my wife's name. I like the forum as I am pretty used to it to communicate and post items.  I fumbled around for a while to try and get set up and found it is not what I would call user friendly. Oh by the way the 1927 Buick photo is a 1928 sedan.

Larry I can't change the setting to get a join button on the site for about 30 days as per Facebook Rules.After that I can make the group private and anyone can excess the site but only members can see the post and it will have a join button which will make it a lot more user friendly.I don't know why facebook does it that way but public groups don't get the join button just private groups.